Last Updated on July 25, 2023
Dzjintonik N.V. respects your right to the protection of your personal data and ensures optimal protection of your data.
Dzjintonik will amend this Policy from time to time.
The following definitions shall apply:
(1) "Cookies": small text and number files that can be placed on your computer when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. The main purpose of cookies is to collect information about your visits to websites and to offer you personalised services;
(2) "Dzjintonik": Dzjintonik N.V., with registered office in Belgium at 2920 Kalmthout, Kapellensteenweg 488, with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
(3) "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("the data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
(4) 'Programme' means the software application 'Dzjintonik' designed for the management and production of television, movie and entertainment programmes;
(5) 'Processing' means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of data;
(6) "Purposes" means the purposes for Processing as defined in point 5;
(7) "Services": the software collection and processing of Personal Data for companies and organisations in the audiovisual sector, in order to ensure efficient production through planning and budget follow-up;
(8) "Customers" means companies that use the Services of Dzjintonik in order to better organize their own services;
(9) "Users": the individuals who use the Program by creating a personal Profile.
(10) 'Data controller' means the natural or legal person, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
(11) "Processor" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
4. Personal data collected and processed by Dzjintonik Calendar App
a) Personal data that you make available to Dzjintonik Calendar App
b) Automatic processing of personal data
When you use the Program, Dzjintonik will automatically collect and process some data related to your browser or your mobile device:
your IP address your browser type your mobile network provider the following information relating to your mobile device or browser: uuid producer model platform OS version OS language OS user language Battery level Battery charging (Yes/No) application IDs cookie information information relating to your use of the Program, including the pages you visit;
5. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data
The processing of your Personal Data by Dzjintonik takes place:
on the basis of the unambiguous, free and informed consent you give to Dzjintonik in this regard and to represent the legitimate interests of Dzjintonik (in particular for the expansion of its activities).
6. Purposes of the processing of personal data
6.1 Your Personal Data will be collected and processed by Dzjintonik solely for the following purposes: enable your registration and authentication when using the Program; allow you to use the Program; Allow Dzjintonik to analyze, personalize and optimize the content, operation and security of the Program for the benefit of all users; provide customer support to users via e-mail (including answering questions and providing requested information) for the purpose of keeping statistics with a view to making those statistics available (whether or not for a fee) to third parties, such as but not limited to production houses, the operators of television channels, etc.
Dzjintonik will not process your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the Purposes. We always submit the use of Personal Data for other purposes to you in advance.
7. Processing of Personal Data by subcontractor(s)
Dzjintonik may call on subcontractors for the processing of the Personal Data for the Purposes described under point 6.
DzjinTonik currently uses the following subcontractor(s):
SeaFox LTD. 109A Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd VARNA 9000, Bulgarije – BG202246127 Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland – IE8256796U
8. Sharing of Personal Data
We do not transfer your Personal Data to anyone outside of Dzjintonik without your consent. However, you expressly accept that we share your Personal Data with:
- our independent employees and staff members, who carry out certain processing operations according to our instructions and under our strict supervision,
- Public authorities or third parties, insofar as we are obliged to do so on the basis of the applicable legislation or a court order.
Dzjintonik shares the Personal Data with subcontractors defined in point 7 only to the extent necessary for the Purposes.
9. Storage of personal data
Dzjintonik stores the Personal Data in a format that allows the identification of your data, for the period necessary for the Purposes set out under point 6.
10. Access to Personal Data and Portability, Rectification or Deletion of Personal Data
a) Access and rectification of Personal Data
You can access, adjust or rectify your Personal Data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of your identity card attached.
You can also obtain your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, if you wish to transfer it to another Controller.
The list of Personal Data may change as the Services change.
Even after the adjustment and correction of Personal Data, copies thereof may remain visible elsewhere, insofar as the Personal Data has been shared with others, or distributed pursuant to your privacy settings.
If you have any questions regarding access to your Personal Data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Right to erasure of your Personal Data
Dzjintonik will delete your Personal Data from the Program upon receipt of your request by email to email@example.com with the following subject: "Deletion of Personal Data" and accompanied by a copy of your identity card. You will indicate which Personal Data should be deleted.
Even after deleting Personal Data, copies thereof may remain visible elsewhere, to the extent that the Personal Data has been shared with others, or distributed pursuant to your privacy settings. Dzjintonik will take reasonable steps to inform third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred of your request to erase any reproduction of your Personal Data.
Under no circumstances will deleted Personal Data remain on the backup of DzjinTonik for more than ninety (90) days.
11. Restriction of processing
You have the right to request Dzjintonik to restrict the processing of your Personal Data if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data;
- the Processing is unlawful, and you prefer a restriction of processing instead of erasing the data;
- Dzjintonik no longer needs your Personal Data for the Purposes described in Article 6, while you do need it for the institution, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing.
If you wish to send Dzjintonik a request to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, you do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
12. Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data if you cite compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation.
"Weighty" means that you must demonstrate reasons that indicate that the processing may have adverse consequences for you. "Justified" refers to data that would show that the processing is carried out without a legal basis or is unlawful.
If you wish to object to the processing of your Personal Data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
13. Deletion of your profile
Dzjintonik will delete your Profile upon receipt of your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: "Deletion of Profile" and accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
Dzjintonik will also delete your Profile if you have stopped using this Profile for a period of min. 3 years.
If your Profile is deleted, your Personal Data will be deleted from the Program and from Dzjintonik's servers. This deletion will be processed as soon as possible, and no remaining copies of your profile will remain in the backup for more than ninety (90) days.
14. Security and Confidentiality of your Personal Data
Dzjintonik will take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data in order to avoid the unintentional, unauthorized or unlawful (i) destruction, alteration, modification or loss of Personal Data and/or (ii) communication of or access to the Personal Data, and/or (iii) ways of Processing.
The security measures will be in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of Personal Data and will be tailored to the risks inherent in the Processing and the nature of the Personal Data being processed, taking into account the state of the art and the implementation costs that this entails. Dzjintonik will immediately inform you of any breach of this security or confidentiality, unless there is a legal prohibition to do so.
Dzjintonik will implement all measures necessary to ensure that its employees comply with the obligations regarding your Personal Data, and will have the employees who need access to this Personal Data each individually sign a confidentiality agreement.
The Personal Data linked to your Profile is protected by means of a password for your privacy and security. You must avoid unauthorized access to your Profile and your Personal Data by carefully choosing a password and adequately protecting it, and by restricting access to your computer and browser by logging out after each use of your Profile.
15. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
For the adequate functioning of the Services, Dzjintonik must be able to transfer Personal Data to countries outside the European Union if necessary. These countries may not provide an adequate level of protection compared to the level of protection of personal data in the European Union. If Dzjintonik transfers your information to countries outside the European Union, it will take the necessary measures to ensure that your privacy rights remain protected to the same extent as provided for in this Policy.
If you use the Program while outside the European Union, your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
By making your Personal Data available to Dzjintonik, you expressly consent to the transfer of your Personal Data outside the European Union in the manner described above.
16. Notification of a breach
If there has been a breach in connection with your Personal Data that poses a high risk to your rights and freedoms, Dzjintonik will expressly inform you of this.
In particular, Dzjintonik will inform you of:
- the nature of the infringement;
- the information communicated to the Commission;
- the measures taken.
17. Data Protection Officer
To protect your personal data, Dzjintonik has appointed a data protection officer. This officer is always at your disposal if you wish to obtain information about the processing of your Personal Data.
You can contact the officer via email@example.com.
A cookie is a small text and number file that can be placed on your computer when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. The main purpose of cookies is to collect information about your visits to websites and to offer you personalised services.
They are pieces of information that are stored on your computer by the server and that take care of the maintenance and operation of the website. They store a simple, random identifier on your computer.
The cookies on your computer are managed by your web browser.
They help to improve the operation of the website and the Program; They help to understand the interests of the Users; and They allow to measure how effective the content of the website and the Program is.
This helps Dzjintonik to provide you with a better user experience when you visit the website or the Program and also allows you to optimize the website and the Program. The information obtained with the help of cookies does not allow the collection of data that identifies you as a User. It only allows the identification of the computer being used.
What types of cookies are used?
The following cookies are used:
'Session cookies': temporary cookies that are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
'Functional cookies': cookies that are used to transmit signals over a network or to perform a service you have requested (e.g. to play sound or image). Our Website uses these cookies to improve user-friendliness.
"Third-Party Cookies" means third-party computer applications that allow users to share the content of our Website with other people or express their opinions about the content of our Website to other people. This is particularly the case with buttons such as 'Share', 'Like' from social networks such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. For more information, please visit the following social networking sites: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ - http://www.google.com/intl/nl/policies/privacy/.
You should review the privacy policies of these social networks to understand the purposes (including advertising) of the use of navigation information that may be collected using these application buttons.
Most cookies have a permanent duration. They are automatically deleted after a period of two years after your last visit to our Website, or when you as a user expressly take an action to this effect (by deleting the history or the software that monitors the cookies).
How can you manage cookies?
Your web browser settings:
Different cookie settings apply per browser. You can choose to set your browser so that cookies are stored on your workstation or that they are deleted altogether, either systematically or on the basis of sender. You also have the option to set your browser so that you are asked each time whether you want to accept or reject cookies, even before a cookie is stored on your computer.
The configuration differs per browser. This is described in the Help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how you can adjust your wishes with regard to cookies. The procedure for each browser is described in the guides below:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=nl_NL&locale=nl_NL
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl&hlrm=nl
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-uitschakelen-websites-voorkeuren
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/nl/cookies.html
You can block the aforementioned Google Analytics advertising functions, e.g. via the Google 'Ad settings', via the Google 'Advertising settings for mobile apps' or via the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (for more info: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html).
The use or storage of cookies and similar technologies on your computers or mobile devices is always subject to your consent, unless they are placed for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication via an electronic communication network or to provide a service expressly requested by you when this is strictly necessary for this.
19. Questions or comments
You may always send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding the protection of your Personal Data while using the Program. We will do everything possible to address your concerns.
If you are still not satisfied with the way in which your Personal Data is processed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission.
You can contact them by email@example.com or by letter at Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels.